Friday, October 16, 2009

Fuji Superia

Well gang. It appears that my favorite film for pinholes, Fuji Superia, will no longer be imported into the U.S. Damn! I love that film.

So right now I am trying out Kodak Ektar ISO 100 as an alternative. I liked Superia for it's excellent grain characteristics, sharpness, low reciprocity failure, etc. It was a short lived love affair.

I will be receiving my first batch of Kodak this week and hope to have some images up shortly. One thing about pinhole photography is that one has to wait for the lab to return the film, then scan, etc. It certainly isn't fast.

We did some interesting stuff this past weekend, but won't see those for a few days yet as we are tied up with some other things that will take some time away this upcoming week.

Until then, cross your fingers on the Ektar.

No comments:

Post a Comment