Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to Basics


Well, after svereal packs of Fuji and a whole lot of frustration, I've temporarily suspended trying transfers. I'll continue trying, but it was taking all the fun out of my pinhole photography since a.) I was hauling a ton of stuff into the field and b.) the results were not as I would have liked.


I'm back to shooting my Zero 2000 for a while. Diana and I went out to Warner Springs this past weekend and just looked for interesting subjects. We happened on the St. Francis Chapel which was built in 1830 and this is one of the pinholes I got.


It is a typical old California Chapel, stucco and tile and is an example of the churches "off the beaten path" from the beautiful cathedral like missions on the El Camino Real.


I shot it on Fuji Superia, ISO 100 at about 3 seconds and converted it to a Sepia in PhotoShop.

Now, I'm going out to shoot some trees for a series I plan on doing.


See you soon with more "stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment