Thursday, September 10, 2009

OK. I've been horrible at updating...

...but I do have a reason...well, excuse. We have been busy (a good thing) shooting "real camera" jobs. Most of it has been journalism and that has kept me from doing my due diligence. You can see what we've been up to at our website www.jargonart.com/journalism.

In fact, we are heading out this weekend to shoot another assignment in L.A. Hey. It pays the bills.

Anyway, I wanted to bring you up to speed on some happenings around here.

First, The November Issue of Shutterbug has an article of mine about pinholes and I got a cover. That is extremely cool. (I've been thinking about doing autographs, but that will probably be limited to my kids). SO go out and buy a bunch but don't be surprised if I already beat you to it. The cover is a photo I did of the fountain at Oceanside City Hall.

I am also trying to "mainstream" pinholes. We have some projects planned that I will reveal shortly, but suffice it to say, we are looking forward to some exciting stuff. The photo industry is a huge flux and I am hoping we can get some unique images that will go well, mainstream.

We'll see.

I promise (again) to be more up to date, but truthfully, I have been so busy it's been pretty ruthless around here.

See you in a bit. I should have some stuff from L.A. to show you in a week or so. Developing film takes time. Remember film?

No comments:

Post a Comment